Not sure what to get Mom for Mother’s Day? Freaking out because it’s less than 3 days away? No worries, we’ve got you covered with some fabulous ideas for those last minute gifts! You can never go wrong with an awesome cookbook from Symposium Books (the Elizabeth David tomes came highly recommended!) nor would you be out of line to present Mom with a lovely sparkling wine from Eno Fine Wines. We’ve also thrown in a few creative ideas for gifts if you like the unique gift giving route!
1. Symposium Books – Get Mom an awesome cookbook that has a little more character than your regular “5 minute meal” options.
2. Craftland – if Mom is more of the art and tea lover, why not get her this sweet Cuppa Tea print? Also, the Bloom earrings would be a great option for the jewelry lover.
3. Ellie’s – Macarons. Enough said (and with new flavors like lavender and white chocolate & hibiscus, who wouldn’t want to receive these sweets?)
4. Biltmore Spa – a gift certificate to the spa would be a great way to say, “take a load off, mom, you deserve it!”
5. Queen of Hearts & Modern Love – Why not pick up a new, fashionable straw hat for all of those days Mom spends in the garden? Top it off with a unique brooch for extra brownie points.
6. Tazza – Who doesn’t love brunch? Take Mom out for a couple mimosas and some delectable nosh!
7. Eno Fine Wines – This Bugey Cerdon came highly recommended. A light and refreshing sparkling wine, it pairs nicely with a sweet little dessert (perhaps with some macarons?).
8. Homestyle – For the mother who loves to decorate, both the large bird bowl and gurgling fish pitcher are fun and whimsical gifts that also serve a purpose!