1. If you haven’t already, please take a quick second to vote for Gracie’s Pastry Chef in Food and Wine Magazine’s The People’s Best New Pastry. It’s a great honor to be picked as one of the 50 nominees and we wish Melissa the best. Voting closes on the 14th.
2. Tazza Caffe’s new night Thirsty Thursday with DJs Andy Morris and Nick de Paris.
3. A night out being creative with awesome people is the perfect way to spend a weeknight. The upcoming Hive Workshop at Viva Mexico, Sketching with Color with Margaret Owens.
4. Some fabulous ladies are putting an amazing event for the ladies of Providence. Join the The PVD Lady Project at the Dorrance next Thursday to connect with other creative and like minded young ladies”.
5. Have fallen in love with their music while putting together this week’s Listen Up. BebeRequin is a talented duo from Providence, catch both Matt and Rachel playing at The Salon this Saturday.
6. Sura is buying all couples that dine on Valentine’s Day their first round of drinks. That is definitely going to help with any date jitters.
Posted in UNCATEGORIZED | Comments Off
(comments are closed).